Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,205 (€3,574) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)