Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,459 (€3,282) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)