Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,823 (11,397,495 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)