Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,235 (9,008,246 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)