Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03175 USD / THB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,782 (119,133 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)