Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30679 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,963 (R$ 6,397) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)