Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,698 (563,364 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)