Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00305 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,731 (567,959 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)