Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31530 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,255 (R$ 7,153) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)