Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23329 USD / MYR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,557 (RM10,961) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)