Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 30% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,755 (₨183,632) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)