Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,043 (€1,926) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)