Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,921 (€3,188) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)