Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,235 (€2,860) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)