Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,026 (€2,590) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)