Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.762 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,670 (AU$6,131) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)