Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,795 (AU$6,337) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)