Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 USD / AUD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,462 (AU$5,970) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)