Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,942 (€2,536) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)