Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,328 (€2,708) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (32 minutes ago)