Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,193 in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)