Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01348 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,529 (187,563 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)