Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01624 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,054 (188,001 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)