Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01675 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,333 (258,609 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)