Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01653 USD / MZN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,142 (250,595 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)