Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31969 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,886 (R$ 5,900) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)