Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32312 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,323 (R$ 7,190) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)