Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,735 (R$ 5,496) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)