Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00359 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 34% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,861 (518,191 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)