Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 USD / HUF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,121 (618,007 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (18 minutes ago)