Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,495 (856,773 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (32 minutes ago)