Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 USD / KZT
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,112 (1,044,015 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)