Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,467 (€2,945) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (33 minutes ago)