Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,868 (€2,530) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)