Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,725 (€1,605) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)