Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03949 USD / CZK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 48% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,624 (41,136 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)