Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13532 USD / SRD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 43% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,184 (16,141 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)