Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,142 (€2,773) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)