Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,619 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)