Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,970 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)