Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $5,056 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)