Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,343 in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)