Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.694 USD / NZD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,641 (NZ$5,248) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)