Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018.
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 15% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,454 in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)