Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,383 (€3,112) in Paderborn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)