Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,723 (Rp 38,671,383) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)