Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05080 USD / MXN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,201 (Mex$ 43,327) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)