Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10930 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,544 (23,272 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)