Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10635 USD / MAD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,890 (27,173 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)