Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04238 USD / CZK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,371 (55,953 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)