Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 5% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,285 (€3,103) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)