Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,128 (CH$1,845,249) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)