Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,734 (CH$1,806,014) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)