Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.056 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,069 (€2,905) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)