Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11769 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,974 (kr 42,267) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)