Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12297 USD / NOK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,210 (kr 34,234) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)