Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,040 ($b20,855) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)