Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,975 ($b20,407) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)