Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14456 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,540 ($b17,569) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (44 minutes ago)