Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,900 ($b13,038) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)