Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,430 ($b23,531) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)