Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,718 (€1,617) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)