Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26972 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,353 (8,722 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)