Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27784 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,703 (9,729 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)