Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29463 USD / PLN
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,145 (10,673 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)