Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01994 USD / PHP
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,083 (Php104,500) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)