Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,464 (€2,949) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)