Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00873 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,459 (¥396,365) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)