Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00889 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,137 (¥352,809) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)