Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,731 (¥414,738) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)