Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00881 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,310 (¥489,047) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)