Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,879 (¥325,000) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)