Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,891 (¥324,281) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)