Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,752 (¥312,391) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)