Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01824 USD / MKD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 52% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,200 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,001 (109,689 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)