Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00890 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,288 (¥369,308) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)