Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00929 USD / JPY
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,117 (¥442,912) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)