Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31327 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,051 (R$ 9,738) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (37 minutes ago)