Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / RSD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,468 (165,770 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)