Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00864 USD / RSD
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 51% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $1,237 (143,218 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)