Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25913 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,213 (R$ 8,540) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)