Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26661 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,139 (R$ 8,024) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)