Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01002 USD / XPF
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 55% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $6,525 (651,238 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)