Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 USD / MRO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 17% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,256 (1,146,238 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (about 1 hour ago)