Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00277 USD / MRO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 18% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,870 (1,036,030 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 20 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)