Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 USD / MRO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 20% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,502 (887,938 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)