Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 USD / MRO
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 19% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,028 (724,106 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)