Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11227 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 4% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $2,604 (23,197 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)