Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12489 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,514 (36,147 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)