Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11282 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,017 (26,738 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)