Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11231 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,352 (29,848 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)