Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11003 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,536 (32,134 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)