Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11450 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $4,311 (37,652 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)