Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11284 USD / SEK
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 17% more expensive than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, you would need at least $3,498 (31,002 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Aguadilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)