Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,284 (₨155,407) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)