Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01556 USD / INR
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,736 (₨175,832) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)