Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26422 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,275 (R$ 8,610) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (43 minutes ago)