Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31584 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $2,313 (R$ 7,324) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)