Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31035 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,063 (R$ 9,870) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)