Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31887 USD / BRL
Do you live in Aguadilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Aguadilla you would need to make just about $3,312 (R$ 10,387) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (34 minutes ago)